- Sunday services: 8.30 am,10.30 am
- Blessed Healing Service : 6.00 pm(Tue)
- Fasting Prayer : 10.00 am (Fri)
- Redemption From sins: The blood of Jesus Christ cleanses us from all sins.(1 John 1:7) When we are washed by the blood of Jesus and receive salvation, Our sins will be forgiven and the gap between God and men will change and it makes a way to God to have companion with men. The characters of sin will change and we receive the happiness of salvation.
- Deliverance from power of devil: The purpose for son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.(1 john 3:8) The one who commits sin is made of devil because the devil commits sin from beginning. He makes us to commit sins. When we commit sins the devil makes us his slave. We can receive victory from the bondage of devil by the blood of Jesus shed in the cross. When we experience the salvation. We will be redeemed from all the bondage of devil and we can live a holy life for Jesus. The woman who was bound for 18 years ,by Satan was loosed from this bond by Jesus (Luke 13:16)
- Redemption from infirmity: By his stripes we are healed(1 Peter 2:24). Because of our sins and curse, the spirit of infirmity keep dominion over us. When we receive salvation, we will delivered from the spirit of infirmity. 1 peter 2:24 says who himself bore our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, having died to sins, might live for righteousness by whose stripes you were healed. Jesus said to the sick of palsy, as your sins were forgiven and he took his bed and went to his home. Jesus said to the men who was with infirmity for 38 years. Do not commit sins hear after. when these people received deliverance from the sins and received salvation; they are delivered from the spirit of infirmity.
- Eternal life: The fruit of holiness is the everlasting life of Jesus.(Roman 6:23) When we received salvation from Jesus, he will save us from the hell burning with fire and brimstone and take us to heaven and give us the life of eternity.(john 3:14) whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.
How shall we escape if we neglect so great salvation (Hebrews 2:3).By the blood of Jesus Christ we receive the salvation freely. We will be escaped from the lake of fire burning with fire and brimstone. This is the day of grace and the day of salvation. So we must receive salvation, and walk in the light of Jesus.